LIBRARY ACCESS TO PARENTS
Over a period of time, we have constantly learnt from various researches and also during numerous interactions with parents that how this current generation is devoid of reading or children are more on digital space than on anything. In our endeavour to inculcate the habit of good reading and also to increase the bonding between parents and their children not only Swarnprastha Public School have loaded its library with age appropriate books but first time ever we have also provided the access to parents in school library. The idea is to reduce the amount of television and Internet consumed by the family and since parents are not the member of any public library therefore, SPS opened the access for them as well. We also advise the parents and children to always carry book with you wherever you are traveling and encourage parents to read to your child. It will help them to spend quality time and also enhanced the vocabulary. SPS has introduced the 07 level of membership for the parents which allow them to have access to read and keep more.
INTERNET & INTRANET
The extensive telecommunication and data network on the Campus ensures 24 hours connectivity for the students and faculty. A dedicated radio link and wi-fi connectivity all over the sprawling campus makes it one of the most hi-tech schools in the region.
The Tuck Shop provides all essential necessities for daily life. The shop caters to all the important stationery required by the students as well as the teachers.
The School provides transport to all students in air-conditioned buses and other LMVs. Routes ply to the town of Sonepat, its surrounding areas, nearby towns viz, Gannaur, Samalkha, etc as well as Northern areas of Delhi such as Narela, Pitampura, Rohini, Adarsh Nagar, Mukarba Chowk etc.
The school has two-tier medical cover for the students. At the first level a well-equipped school infirmary with a full time nurse and a visiting doctor catering to the prophylactic treatment and routine medical checks including emergencies, if any. At the second tier, specialized hospitals and nursing homes provide medical cover.
Swarnprasth replete with state-of-the-art cafeteria to provide healthy nutritious food to Swarnprasthians, in a clean and hygienic environment. The menu is meticulously planned and changes daily for variety in tastes and preferences of the students of all ages.
Cafeteria is located within the school premises. Students may buy eatables and juicies / health drinks from the cafeteria only during the recess.
SAFETY, SECURITY & SURVEILLANCE INFRASTRUCTURE
- The campus has 24 x 7 security cover, with guards stationed at the Front and Rear Gates, in front of all buildings, as well as patrolling the campus. Drills are conducted regularly and protocol is in place for various different scenarios.
- 24 hours security/surveillance is taken care of Access Control & CCTV.
- Fire sprinklers, fire extinguishers have been placed at regular intervals and are routinely checked.
- CCTV: All the buildings, class rooms & outdoor fields are under surveillance through fixed camera with event recording facilities to keep a check on any untoward incident.
- Surveillance room: There is designated Surveillance room to track the movement across campus by a team lead by a senior administrative person.